Paisley

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Just checkin' in!

Hello there little blog!

Not much to report here. Just thought I'd check in and let you know that I haven't died, just leading the life of a financial institutions auditor during busy season.

You know....

-eating out for EVERY meal.

-chillin' in the hotel room by myself after dinner with the coworkers. We eat, live, breathe, and work together each and every day.

-barely talkin' to the hubby cause there's no service ANYWHERE in the hotel for AT&T users. I think I have maybe talked to Michael on the phone for 4 minutes this entire week.

-trying to watch tv shows online -- tv show length 1hr 25min. Actual time it took me to watch because of SUPER slow internet 3 hours. Realizing I just wasted 3 hours of my life trying to watch a show that is an embarrassing guilty pleasure...*ahem ahem* the Bachelor (once again, never watched this show before in my life, not sure what my problem is!) Shameful!

-waking up at 5:30AM to get a treadmill workout in on some purty old tmills. OH and remember, no service on cell phone = no pandora = no running music. Luckily TBS shows Married with Children at this early hours.  Can you believe he's the dad on Modern Family?! hahahHOWEVER, made it to the gym in the morning Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Lets cross our fingers for tomorrow! This chicka is beat!

- trying to attain 55 CHARGEABLE hours a week...this is very hard. So is working in your hotel room after leaving the client.

- snacks, snacks, snacks!

-oooohhh Subway cookies?! Fazolis breadsticks?! Bob Evans TWICE this week, breakfast, yum?! Along with Mexican and Wendys?! This girl better watch out or she'll be puttin' on the busy season 15! One thing my group of coworkers discussed this week is our lack of ability to ignore food temptations while on the road. At least I'm not the only one that suffers from stuff yo face syndrome.

-Dreaming of wanting ice cream. Goodness gracious, Ashley please see above. I'm tellin' ya, when you're bored all you want to do is eat. Well, at least for me. You can ask the sour gummies and vanilla cookie wafers who I hung out with tonight.

- Wishing that one pair of my suit pants (out of the 3 suits I own, very limited) actually fit right and I didn't feel like a gangsta with a sag. Oh and also wishing that I didn't get mustard from my Subway sandwich on this same grey suit today, cause you know I RARELY get my suits dry cleaned -- EXPENSIVE!! -- (rarely as in I've only had my suits dry cleaned once since I started working at the end of August)

BUT tomorrow is FRIDAY! Which means I get to go back to Lexington! YIPPEE!!

Good night my little readers!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I saw you didn't have very good service, but man, that sounds very difficult! :(
    The good news is, it's not for too much longer at this place, right!

    Sounds like the perfect time for books if there is anywhere near there with good deals!

    ReplyDelete