Paisley

Monday, January 9, 2012

Just so you know...

I finished numero dos in the Hunger Games series this evening...Lucky for me I had a 3 hour and 45 minute ride to a client this morning and got to read, read, read. Oh and I stayed up until like 12:30 reading it last night, even though I had to get up at 6. And then when I finally got back to the hotel after work I finished the final three chapters!!

Now on to reading the third book which I have downloaded, thanks to Jessica, on my phone! Yippee! 3 Chapters in already!

Also, true life texting with Michael and Ashley:

Ashley: Wood floors and King bed this time! (in reference to cute hotel in New Harmony, the picture was attached):
 Michael: I wish I was there!

Ashley: And  a personal patio!

Michael: Wood floors and 25 beds (picture attached) (in reference to the Morehead University Hospital he is working at until midnight!)

Oh silly willy husband!!

Happy Monday to all!

1 comment: