Paisley

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fillin' in the blanks


1.   The best thing I did all last week was     come home from a lot of traveling to see my husband and doggies and celebrate passing the CPA exam  .

2.    rainbow sprinkles     make me super happy.

3.  Pets are   the funniest, most loveable creatures out there. They all have different personalities but they love you just the way you are  .

4.    My husband   is the best thing about my life.

5.  With the cooler weather I am looking forward to    wearing my pajamas around the house, pumpkin flavored everything, fall decorations, hoodies.

6.  Something that's on my "wish list" right now is    a massage. I've never had one before and would love to try one out!

7.  This weekend I am going to    be all over the place. Hangout time with friends friday possibly. KY fit club saturday morning then baby shower in NKY then wedding in Georgetown. And I can't even remember what's happening Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment