Paisley

Monday, September 19, 2011

Welcome to Evansville!

Greetings from Evansville, Indiana where I will be residing for half of the week. This lovely city greeted me with rain and continued to stick around for most of the day. Come on now city, don't you want to give me a good impression?

I'd like to tell you I did something fun and exciting all day. But I audited a bank. Do you want to learn more about that?! yeah, I didn't think so.

The highlight of my day was eating a delicious salad from Bar Louie for dinner. Is that sad? It was sooo good: pear, craisins, pecans, and apple cidar vinegarette...yum!

After dinner I immediately forced myself into the gym to run a 5k. Which I surprisingly did to my disbelief. I even watched the new 2 and 1/2 men with Ashton Kutcher in it. I've never watched the show before and probably won't start but it was entertaining enough to get me through my 25 minute run. But now I am off to bed for I fear I have an early start in the morning!! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment