Paisley

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Jibber Jabber

Well I don't have much to say today. I got up REAL early, like 5:30 am early to workout before meeting my coworkers for work at 7:30. Then I had a full workday and dinner at a Mexican restaurant in small town USA. After work a coworker and I headed to the local tavern and watched the first part of the Packers - Saints game, seeing that it was a blowout so far we decided to head back to our rooms and pack up since we leave tomorrow.

Mad props to Mr. Randall Cobb, former UK football player, for making a touchdown for the Packers this evening, I felt my UK pride for sure!!

Also, here's another work outfit. Sorry my pictures are lame but I don't want my coworkers to think I'm weird taking pictures of food, random things, etc.

P.S. do you think my head looks huge on my body in this pic? I sure do, I'm surprised I don't fall over with a head that big!! haha

 Sorry for the boring-ness! Hope you had a great Thursday, I can't wait to be back home in my bed and hanging out with my pups (and hopefully my husband at some point!)

No comments:

Post a Comment