1. You should always take time to be appreciative of what you have. You won't realize some of the things you love until you stop and think about those things.
2. Ice cream and puppies make(s) the world a happier place to be.
3. I can hardly wait for Thanksgiving. A week off work, good food, family, and some sort of traveling (personal, not work) that I will shove in that week .
4. Saturday (duh: sleeping in) is my favorite day of the week.
5. Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is people watching (I could have just sat and watched people tailgating today, so much ridiculousness, school pride, and BLUE!) .
6. If I could, I would have a maid clean my house, it's amazing how dirty it gets without me even being here during the week...boo that .
7. I rather like wearing loose fitting pants with elastic in them (aka pajama pants), a hoodie, and my slippers whenever possible. I am definitely not about bein' a pretty girl, if it's comfortable though, I will LOVE living in it . (I probably haven't worn my slippers since my REG studying in December! I am currently wearing the exact same pictured outfit.)
Oh and my furry friends say heellllooO!