Monday, September 5, 2011

Good evening...errr..early morning readers!

Hello friends. I have just returned from Northern Kentucky and it is currently 1 AM on the dot. My Sunday was enjoyable and pretty lazy. But lets see some of the pics from yesterday during the day that I didn't post since I only posted late night pics!

After a good workout Saturday morning I decided Snow White (my car) was in desperate need of a bath. So that is what I did. And it was HOT yesterday. Something around 97 degrees.

This is how sweaty I got cleaning Snow White...

This is how pretty she looked after:

After washing my car in the extreme heat I was STARVING and decided to make a different kind of grilled cheese sandwich. We had Granny smith apples so I sliced them up and added them to my grilled cheese. It was yummy! I also whipped up half of a smoothie (1/2 a banana, 4 strawberries, a dash of apple juice and yogurt, a few raspberries, 2 ice cubes) and it was a yummy and refreshing lunch!

I spent the rest of my day watching some tv and napping. Michael had gotten off of call at 7:30am and he was sleeping away so I couldn't be too loud. He slept until 4:30, which I thought was pretty impressive!

After he woke up, Becca came over to our house and we headed up to NKY to celebrate, which I posted pics of last night and there's not much more to say about that.

This morning, I woke up at 10 after spending the evening out celebrating Olivia's birthday. I got back to my parents house around 3:30, yawn! So from like 10-3 I laid on the couch and watched tv, cause you know what?! It's the weekend!!  I watched the ENTIRE CMT top 20 countdown, I have NEVER done that before!! haha! Then my dad got home from work and grilled up some burgers for me, becca, and himself and we enjoyed a lovely dinner together.

Then Miss Amanda and Stu picked Bec and I up and we headed over to the Robertson's new casa in Devou Park to watch the Labor Day, WEBN Fireworks. It was a rainy night up in NKY and the crowds weren't crazy and the temp was just right to sit outside on the porch and wait for the fireworks to begin. A nice relaxing evening was needed after the fun and active night before! After the fireworks Becca and I got all our stuff together and made the very rainy and foggy drive back to Lexington. And now I am exhausted and I will hit the hay!

It twas a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment