Paisley

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day!

Hearts


 Yay! So today is mine and Michael's first Valentines Day as a married couple!...ok yes we celebrated it on Saturday because I had a midterm today and he had work but it still counts. PLUS I made him a card and we ate the dessert pies his mom brought over the other night and we watched an episode of DVRed "Perfect Couples" while we ate Kroger brand mac n cheese. But who's to judge on what is romantic?!

Due to the fact that I should be studying right now for the CPA exam (this is my life) I will leave you with the song that Michael and I did our first dance to at our wedding! I love me some Ray Lamontagne! His voice is soooo soothing. I used to set my IHome on 30 minute "sleep" and fall asleep to his lovely voice... here it is : "You are the best thing"

I hope you  enjoyed your day of love. We humans were made for love. Husbands, boyfriends, friends, family, I hope you were shown love today!

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.  8 Love never fails.  
                         - 1 Corinthians 4-8

No comments:

Post a Comment