Paisley

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fat Tuesday

ok ok ok... so it's not fat tuesday but the way I ate today says yes.

This working in small town usa in KY, OH, etc. does not lead to many healthy eating choices and many delicious tempting foods. It also doesn't help that I'm working with 2 guys either!!

Today for lunch we went to this home cooking restaurant called Peddlers and it was sooo good. But SO heavy for lunch. It was basically a Thanksgiving meal, buffet. Including turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, corn, and stuffing. So good, food coma yes please?

Then the guys had to hit up Buffalo Wild Wings for wings Tuesdays. I ended up getting a chicken wrap but the fat part came after. Everyone wanted something sweet. So we found a Coldstone inside of a Tim Horton's. Um hello, I love ice cream, but dude I am about to explode! I got the birthday cake remix ice cream in a waffle bowl.

 I don' t want to move now. It only makes me feel worse because I planned on working out after work and that definitely isn't going to happen after the slew of food I consumed...plus... I have had extreme pain in my left arch, and wearing heels all day for work definitely did not alleviate the pain! So feelin' kinda icky now.

 Regret? Maybe a little...

Delicious? Totally..

Better food choices tomorrow...I sure do hope so

No comments:

Post a Comment