Not to many exciting things to report so I thought I would just type out some of the things I love currently!!
Some things that I LOVE!
-Junior sizes at fast food restaurants --- the same terrible for you food but with a tad less guilt
- Baby bellies --- I love them, so cute
- Hot tubs --- its like the womb --- all nice and waarrrrmmm, I wish I was in one right now!
- Watching weight loss shows -- currently watching The Biggest Loser ---will get motivation to work out
- Flat comfortable shoes -- because I NEVER get to wear them during the work week
- Cornbread -- the perfect bread for fall -- I have been craving cornbread for about 3 weeks now and haven't had any.
- Um how could I forget this??...MY HUSBAND who is celebrating his GOLDEN BIRTHDAY tomorrow (turning 26 on the 26th) and sadly I am out of town in Bowling Green :(
- Warm cookies awaiting you at the front desk when you arrive at a hotel -- yesterday they had warm and gooey chocolate cookies with pink M&Ms! It held me and my coworkers over until dinner!
- Breathing fresh air and being out in the perfect weather -- it makes me sad that I am forced to be inside all day when the weather is PERFECT out. It makes me sad that this nice weather will be going away soon.
- OH have I told you I LOVE all things pumpkin...ok I may have beat that one to death.
Well there's my short list of thigs I love and could think of at this very moment! good night friends!