Paisley

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Friday and Saturday in pics...and some words

Before I even start, you all should know that I got my free flu shot at work on Friday...and it hurt...all day...ouchie! I've only had one flu shot before but now that Michael is in the hospital all the time it is better to be safe than sorry!

This weekend was spent in Louisville. Michael and I got to stay with this guy...

The coolest brother ever! I for some reason ended up wearing Louisville colors in Louisville...oops!

But that picture is from later in the evening. I began my evening driving from Lex to Louisville to meet Michael at the rehearsal dinner for our friend's Michael and Katie's wedding that Michael was a groomsman in. The groomsmen got awesome gifts, Louisville sluggers with their names on them! Pretty cool!


After the rehearsal we went over to my brothers house to pick him up...
I also finally got to meet this little fella!

Isn't he cute? And spikey?

It took him a while to warm up to us initially.

We then went to meet people and we accidently ran into this guy!

Oh hello Mr. Steve! His legs were shaking trying to get down to my level, he's like 6'9''!

Then Saturday rolled around, while the Michaels were prepping for the wedding...






Dustin and I went to get breakfast...

and man it was eggscellent!


but very pricey ( I got a farmers market skillet and Dustin got eggs benedict)
After eating we quickly hit up the mall with no luck for finding some work clothes for me and then rushed back to his house to get me ready for the wedding...where I saw this beautiful couple get married


In this gorgeous Catholic church!

It was huge!

After the wedding we headed to the reception where the guys decorated their get-away-car (truck)...


Then we met up with Michael's friend Ben to check out his new work-in-progress house. Then back to Lexington we went.

When I was on my way home in Lex I spotted this beaut. This is what Michael and I rode away in after our wedding. I honked and smiled at the couple inside!! oh the good ol' days! (please don't mind the flash on my camera phone or the dirty windshield!)


Just kidding, but this weekend was definitely very busy, can't wait to sleep in my own bed tonight and pick up the pups from the "grandparents" house tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment