Paisley

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Today's food faux passss

So today I noticed a few things about my food and since all I do is work I don't really have anything else to blog about...so lucky you, you get to hear about my food and others...

1. Today I had my first ever latte...and it was a "pumpkin pie" latte. I was so excited about it cause you know I love all things pumpkin...

Well I drank it and it was fine, nothing spectacular but after I felt terrible. I don't know if my body doesn't like coffee or if I'm not used to consuming caffeine but my stomach felt icky and I felt like super intense. Not sure if this ever happens to anyone else...does it?

2. A coworker ordered an "Oreo Smoothie" today. Being the ice cream professional that I am, I instantly questioned the waiter as to what that consists of. Because everything I've ever encountered named a smoothie consisted of fruits, ice, and yogurt. Apparently it had some type of powder, yogurt, and ice just like what I thought, it just seemed weird to me. I thought it would be like an oreo shake but it looked icy....weird...

3. My coworkers drove me through a drive thru to fix my ice cream fix. I was craving a yummy McDonalds 49 cent ice cream cone....

UGH McDonalds, what's the dealio? My cone was 80 cents! AND it was tiny!! Like half the size of what I get at the regular McDonalds I visit primarily for these delish, lower calorie cones. OH WELL....I bought starbursts afterward, gosh sugar issues!

Well that's all my food faux pas for the day...hope you had a great Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment