Paisley

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Workout Wednesday

 
Hello friends, it's another workout Wednesday and I've just found out the sad, sad news that Mr. Steve Jobs has passed away. He was a man of innovation and I wouldn't be writing this blog if I didn' t have this Mac sitting right here in my lap. He made my runs more enjoyable with the iPod and gotten me many places with Michael's iPhone. You will be missed Steve Jobs. Rest in peace!

So here are my workouts for the past week:

Thursday: ZUMBA at the Johnson center, gotta love my 50 minutes of shakin' what my mother gave me!

Friday: Must we recap the events of Friday...not even sure how much I ran, maybe 1.5 miles? This is the morning of the Carson incident, see Friday post.

Saturday: Super chilly 5.2 mile run with Becca. It was hard, cold, but great getting to run with my favorite running buddy ever!

Sunday: No workout again, my weekends are hectic!

Monday: No workout, read Monday post you'll understand as to why, too much food!

Tuesday: Woke up Tuesday morning saying I will only do the elliptical, I am too tired. But forced myself on the treadmill and knocked out a warm up and a 5k before 6:30am.

Wednesday: Finally got to do Piloxing today. So it wasn't anything new, BUT it was basically doing a set of kickboxing moves then a set of pilates moves, etc. I liked it though, it was kinda like a nice interval training. After class I had to hangout for a bit for Michael's flag football game so I hopped on the treadmill for 10 minutes and did some intervals!

Although I don't like have 2 off days in a row, I'm pretty satisfied with my working out, still want to get more runs in though!Wish I could try the running group tomorrow but I have to drive all the way to Frankfort for work so there sadly won't be time!

Goodnight friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment