Paisley

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Workout Wednesday!


Hello friends and welcome to another Workout Wednesday...yes ...yes... second post today but I HAD to post about Michael's bday and I HAVE to post about my workout Wednesday. I mean accountability is the key...right?!?

Thursday: rest day of course. It seems to happen that when I get home from a week out of town that I just chill that night and I am totally fine with that!

Friday: Got to get to the JC for a class! I was going for R.I.P.P.E.D and Aly wasn't there this week so we did a cardio circuit class. It was a nice workout and my sides were definitely sore from some of the movements we did. I'll give the class a B, it got the job done.

Saturday: I got up after a super late night and headed to KY fit club where we did Rev Abs - Rev it Up (cardio type class, where the moves are cardio but they involve the engagement of the abs the whole time). It is a pretty repetitive class but it gets the heart beatin' and the sweat flowin'. I also went to the Gorge today and hiked for about 2 hours i would guess. Not sure how far but I was movin'!

Sunday: I ran 4 miles on the Legacy Trail with the hubs!! We rarely run together because sometimes Michael makes me push my pace a little faster then I can handle but I just liked spending time with him and he hasn't ran in a while so we were comfortable running together. Neither of us had run on the Trail before and we definitely picked a very hilly section but we made it!! I definitely want to trek out to the trail to run again because it felt like our run was shorter in time than my normal 4 mile runs.

Monday: Rest Day. I planned on starting Turbofire this day but with driving to BG at 7:30 am, working ,and then going over to our senior manager's house for dinner and staying late, it just didn't happen. It's ok though, rest is fine!

Tuesday: Got up early in the hotel to start Turbofire. Alas, the computer was refusing to play the disc. I spent 30 minutes trying to get it to work and ended up wasting my workout time. Now this isn't an excuse because I forced myself to workout after work. I downloaded some software that would play the video and I did the first 30 minute turbofire in the package. It was pretty great and wore me out, i can't wait until I have all the moves down and then I'll be able to get an even better workout!

Wednesday: Today I worked out twice!! what what??!! I did I did!! This morning I got up to run on the treadmill but the first treadmill I tried wasn't working properly. The other 2 treadmills were taken so I jumped on an elliptical which started clunking when I began. So once again I hopped off and tried the very last elliptical and machine in the gym and it worked! Thank goodness, I was beginning to believe that working out this week just wasn't in the cards. So I ended up doing 30 minutes and rushing upstairs to get ready for work. After work I did the 15 minute HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) Video and 10 minute stretch in the schedule for turbofire. The HITT class was pretty intense but since I don't know all the moves quite yet I didn't get the full calorie burn that I think I would get if I knew the moves but it was good!!

Well that's it for workout Wednesday! Hope your workouts are wonderful! HAPPY WEDNESDAY THE WEEKEND IS GETTING CLOSER AND CLOSER INTO OUR GRASPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment