So while I'm sitting here all snuggy in my pj's watching tv shows from this past week with the hubs and finally enjoying the Schlafly pumpkin brew that I finally attained thanks to Dustin I am opting to do a fill in the blank...enjoy!
1. Nothing says fall like anything pumpkin flavored and our apple cider scented yankee candle...oh and of course, leaves! .
2. My favorite autumnal tradition is going to the Red River Gorge. It's like a gorgeous canvas of every fall color ever created. I love seeing the hundreds and thousands of trees with so many different colors and enjoying creation before it gets unbearably cold .
3. My favorite fall treat is hmmmm...if I had to pick I suppose it would be pumpkin pie with cool whip!
4. Fall makes me think of being calm because during the summer you are busy busy busy doing so many things and while I am still busy I enjoy the time hanging out in doors and snuggling in my pjs .
5. Autumn free form word association, go! pumpkin overload, vibrant leaves, bonfire scented air, warm beverages, cozy sweaters, and furry boots.
6. My go-to outfit in the fall is jeans, boots, and a warm top .
7. My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving) Thanksgiving.I love seeing my family, eating eating eating, and just relaxing. Halloween is almost too hard for me to be creative with anymore and I rarely have plans during that day...although it is Mr. Michael's birthday on the 26th!
Well there is my fill in the blank. Hope you enjoyed your Thursday night! Who's excited that it's Friday tomorrow?!?