Paisley

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Meeeechael!

Happy


 (Golden) Birthday to the man I love the mostest...



The man who is silly a lot of the time...

 A man who always looks up to the left in his silly pictures...
A man who was an adorable child that dressed like an adult

 A very classy man...

 A man that can fix things...
 A man that can appreciate silly faces in pictures...
A man who likes to golf...

 A man who is like his father in some ways...
 And not like his father in some ways... being the biggest metallica fan I know
 A man who has completed 2 marathons...
 A man who can act like a kid...
 A man who can grow an intense fro...
A man who is the biggest UK fan I know...

A man who, after this first date and many months in between, ended up marrying this crazy girl...

And a man that is so much more than I can describe through pictures alone! Happy Birthday Mr. Michael! I love you! (sorry for some of the blurry pics, internet is no bueno here so I did my best!)

No comments:

Post a Comment