Paisley

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Fill in the blanks friday on saturday?!

I'm gonna fill in the blanks for you on this gray and dreary Saturday: 

1.   My favorite daily responsibility is,  (well Michael says bossing him around) I guess I would say cleaning out the lint trap in the dryer is a pretty satisfying job, although it is not daily, I also thoroughly enjoy cleaning out the vacuum canister to see how much fur I have successfully vacuumed off the floor, gross maybe but I don't care!

2.  My least favorite daily responsibility is,  making the bed. I LOVE getting into a made bed but it's annoying to make the bed when you have to walk back and forth making it and straightening it out. I will make the bed 6 days out of 7 normally though.  I enjoy it a little bit more when Michael is around to help me, it makes the process A LOT shorter!

3.  My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is dessert? OOOOOHHHH real food?!? I really enjoy southern comfort food like chicken, mashed potatoes, cornbread...ohhhh cornbread yum!!  ya know. Not a huge fan of how southern veggies are prepared though, I like them plain, not cooked in salt and nastiness until they are falling apart at the touch of a fork...GROSS!

4.  My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is   Can I say the easiest to prepare is Italian, boil some pasta cook up some kind of meat or whatever and you've got a meal. I would like to learn more in the cooking department but that would require more time and money!

5.  Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is   (Michael's answer: Marrying me). Well this isn't necessarily me but you know how there are 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon...well my degrees are like 2?! My dad grew up across the street from Kevin Bacon when they were children and they played with Kevin and his older brother. Apparently they didn't think Kevin was very cool, cause he was younger than the rest of the boys but my Dad still knows him! But personal claims to fame?! I won Miss Future Business Leader for the state of Kentucky my senior year of high school in Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) which I was the co-president of our chapter of, and went on to compete at nationals. I was in the local paper and was invited to a lunch at the rotary club, how cool am I?

6.  If I could have 3 wishes I would wish  1. I was done with the CPA exam, Masters Program and had a job.
2. My jaw and teeth worked properly, I have a weird jaw problem, therefore my jaw decided to move and align oddly, you can't notice unless I actually show you, sounds weird right? When I bite down only one molar on each side of my mouth touches ...I can show you if you ask :) 
3. A HUGE yard where our doggies could run around with a super cute farmhouse on it, that didn't need tons of repair, oh and daffodils grew everywhere.

7.  My biggest pet peeve is  (Michael agrees with this one off the bat) Flaky People. Seriously I think it has become this because in the past couple years I have encountered some REALLY flaky people and it used to hurt my feelings SO bad. I would cry to Michael about how so and so blew me off again or whatever and I didn't understand how they didn't realize they constantly hurt my feelings by blowing me off.  If you take the time to make plans with me, stick to them, no lame excuses.  I have now just come to the realization that I will try to no longer allow it to hurt my feelings but it will just be annoying to me and make me mad, which I'm trying to get over that too. 
Taking a close second is being late.  I blame this on my Pops, he is early all the time and I like to be too! :)
 
8. (I added this one to end on a positive note, unlike the last question) What's your favorite color baby?   Ok, so the correct UK fan would say BLUE AND WHITE...but in reality my favorite color is GREEN! I love it, so fresh and so greaen green!! IT really is such a nice and clean and relaxing color. Coming in second though is a Kentucky Blue, I like that color a lot as well!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment