Paisley

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Video Post?! whaaaa?! Heck yes

So yesterday I hit my 100th post and I didn't realize it or mention it in my blog, so to celebrate today I made a video post to change things up a bit... It's the standard blogger's "accent" post....It was kinda weird watching my mannerisms afterward and how I speak and what I sound like and how big of a dork I am, oh well! what I am reading in the video is posted below the video!~ Comments and Responses are favorable! :) Enjoy!
  

 
Accent/Speech/Language Quiz Thingamajig
Say these words: Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
Now answer these questions:
-What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
-What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
-What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
-What do you call gym shoes?
-What do you say to address a group of people?
-What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
-What do you call your grandparents?
-What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
-What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
-What is the thing you change the TV channel with?

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I loved it! It was so real, just like you were here again!! We do not say the word caramel the same and I had never heard of TPing a house until my friend from KY said it!!
    We always said the devil was killing his wife when it rained with the sun out. How awful is that. Aunt Carin

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the Phoenetic Goddess!! Loved the video. ULew

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fun! I hate hearing myself recorded so I probably won't do it. But I love the idea! We say mostly the same things btw. Yay Kentucky!

    ReplyDelete