Paisley

Monday, April 4, 2011

Rainy, Stormy, Windy Monday

Hey Readers! It's another one of those days where I don't have much to say. It was nice in the morning, but most of the day ended up being dark with warnings of tornadoes drifting over our heads. I ran about 5 miles on the treadmill and I am still experiencing weird foot pain. GO AWAY FOOT PAIN! Also, Michael was post call so I had to sit quietly in the house most of the day until I went to class. So sadly, I really don't have much to write about.

I would like to wish Michael's Dad, Greg a very happy birthday (tomorrow). We went out to Michael's parents' house for dinner to celebrate and ate a DQ ice cream cake and had good conversation!
Michael and his Dad
Sorry for the short post, but I'd rather not try to force a blog that isn't there!! Off to study and enjoy a night full of thunderstorms (which I personally LOVE sleeping to).

No comments:

Post a Comment