1. Wednesdays are hump days and very close to my weekend. I am normally unproductive after class.
2. people who stop driving when an emergency vehicle is coming down the road, my puppies, my husband, the color green, chocolate, traveling, and weddings make me terribly happy.
3. Something that inspires me is people who lose massive amounts of weight. I could never be that strict with my eating...you all are awesome! Also, people who eat vegan or vegetarian, it seems nearly impossible for me and very expensive if you want to eat something that tastes good.
4. If I had the day off today I would finish the entire Ugly Betty series on Netflix, eat a bag of popcorn, go on a ENJOYABLE jog, take the dogs to the dog park, and then return to my sweatpants and blankets. (this would assume that the weather was not like todays, if it were like todays I probably would just eliminate the outside activities and replace them with eating or baking!)
5. If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is green, comfy, traditional, homey ...not sure, it's hard to have a home decor style with a small budget. We do have a good amount of pictures hanging around though so maybe personal touches would be included in the description.
6. Concerning politics I would say I'm not going to talk about it. People can have their opinions and beliefs, that's what they are, personal. No need to tear each other down about politics, that's just silly!! Let's just be nice to each other and respectful!
7. I'd like to go to anywhere so I could be away from school and studying and taking a break from the Lexington death storms!
Well that's all the blanks for today folks!! Hope you had a great hump day!