1. My most prized possession is uh duh. this is obvious. My dogs. I mean, I talk about them ALL the time, they are pretty important to me. And they're really cute, which helps a lot!
2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be : I like being 23. College age is fun too, especially when you don't have any responsibilities but you can kinda do what you want. But being a newlywed is definitely a fun experience and we aren't tied down to things like jobs or children as of yet.
3. The best way to spend a weekend is sleeping in (but not too late) eating a nice bowl of cereal and then heading outdoors with no plans, no commitments, and no where to be!
4. My outlook on life is to enjoy it. Don't work too hard. Make time for loved ones. Spend as much time outdoors as possible! And travel until you have traveled your little behind off!
5. If you want to annoy me, just chew with your mouth open, or have stanky breath. Oh or hate on the Kentucky Wildcats.
6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to Desserts and Bread.When I think about the 2 aforementioned items I begin to salivate, I love them oh so much. Good thing the only benefit of them is packing on the pounds, wait, that is definitely not a benefit. Oh and crappy reality television. Yes. It's embarrassing.
7. When dressing for the day one should Probably just wear a tshirt and then layer with a hoodie or jacket. OR just be comfortable. That's what I would do! When I was dating Michael he mentioned once that I ALWAYS wear tshirts. I'm sorry, but I don't enjoy tight shirts around my torso, I love the bagginess and freedom of a nice fitting tshirt, comfy jeans, and a pair of chucks!
Well folks (sorry for the underlining, I can't seem to make it go away) that's it for today. How would you answer these questions?! Any similarities or am I just weird?!