Paisley

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fillin' in the blanks

Not feeling a "real" post tonight, not much going on today, I was pretty lazy so we will fill in the blanks!

1.   The best news I ever received was  getting a job offer!! Or passing CPA exams

2.  Something I'm looking forward to is    going on real vacations.

3.  Something I would never do is     this may seem bad and selfish but I don't know if I would ever give blood, like donating blood. I don't even like thinking about it. I think it's due to the many years of seeing my mom get blood transfusions in our house, but man, I think I would freak out seeing the blood leave my body...at least for now I can say I don't meet the weight requirement.

4.  If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose   Mother Theresa, the obvious choice I suppose, but she was such a loving and willing woman, who wouldn't want to be coached by her?

5.  If I had to put a label on my style it would be    lazy?! haha, or maybe comfortable! .

6.  One should always       be willing to eat dessert at any time of the day!

7.  I want to       go on a super fun vacation with my hubs and friends....but that won't be happening any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment