1. The best news I ever received was getting a job offer!! Or passing CPA exams
2. Something I'm looking forward to is going on real vacations.
3. Something I would never do is this may seem bad and selfish but I don't know if I would ever give blood, like donating blood. I don't even like thinking about it. I think it's due to the many years of seeing my mom get blood transfusions in our house, but man, I think I would freak out seeing the blood leave my body...at least for now I can say I don't meet the weight requirement.
4. If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose Mother Theresa, the obvious choice I suppose, but she was such a loving and willing woman, who wouldn't want to be coached by her?
5. If I had to put a label on my style it would be lazy?! haha, or maybe comfortable! .
6. One should always be willing to eat dessert at any time of the day!
7. I want to go on a super fun vacation with my hubs and friends....but that won't be happening any time soon.