Paisley

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My oh my how they have grown! And I've grown along with them...

First there was...


Then...

Followed by...

Next...
 
Then...

Next...

Next...
 
And last but certainly not least, the very last installment of the Harry Potter series that I have been following for so long.

Tonight the bible study friends met up to finish the series that we all love so dearly. We sat on the edges of our seats. We stuffed our faces with junk food. We laughed and clapped. And then it was over. And now I'm sad. I've grown up with these characters, but I guess good things do come to an end!!

It's odd that it is all ending now because I am about to grow up, just like the cast members of Harry Potter. In a about a month I will be a grown up, so I guess I will follow Harry Potter's lead and grow up, although I will always be a kid!

So long Ron, Hermione, and Harry, I will miss you greatly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment