Paisley

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Fillin' in the blanks

Since I know I will be busy partyin' it up in Rochester today and I want to take advantage of every second I have with the fam, I thought I'd go ahead and do a fill in the blank for ya'll today! Enjoy!


1.   I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person)       I'm not really sure, when growing up I was a morning person but now I am generally a more tired person. I think if I have my time to wake up and get going (aka shower and bfast) I'm good to go. I am definitely not a night person though cause I get tired EARLY! So maybe I'm the middle of the day person...i don't really know?!?! haha!

2.  My favorite Pandora stations are    Mumford and Sons, Fleetwood Mac, and the Quiet Christmas station during the holidays!

3.  3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are     hmmm...not sure about this one. I don't really have a playlist but I always like to dance and sing to some Glee music in the car!

4.  My favorite pattern is   anything cute and girly I suppose, can't think of anything in particular

5.  My favorite perfume is    right now I have this Orchid perfume by Halle Berry and it smells yummy!

6.  Rules are      made for a reason. I am a pretty structured by the book organized type girl so rules are helpful. But I've heard rules were made for breakin'!

7.  My most overused phrase or punctuation is       I use ellipses often...... and I say "so" a lot as a beginner filler cause I never know how to start thinks off... I do realize I have many more phrases I use often but these are the ones that immediately come to mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment