1. My plans this summer include 4 week class of death...last one and I'm done...forever!! Lots of group work and project, can you say ick?! Then vaca with the hubby.... then I will be forced to grow up. And have a real person job. And I can no longer say, "When I grow up I wanna be a..."
2. The best summer I ever had was uh duh, last summer?! How can a wedding, a honeymoon in Costa Rica, tons of friends weddings, a trip to DC, a trip to Oregon, Washington, and Canada, climbing a mountain, and various other things not make for an awesome summer?
3. Summer is being outdoors all the time, preferably with friends. Counting the bug bites on your legs. Wearing sun dresses. Painted toenails and tanlines. LOTS of fruit. Traveling.
4. My favorite summer food is fruits....duh!! They are so fresh and tasty and a heck of a lot cheaper!
5. The best way to quench a summer thirst is with a SMOOTHIE!! yum yum!! I could drink one every day!
6. My summer uniform consists of lots of cotton dresses, flip flops, t's
7. The best thing about summer is people are a lot happier in general. They get to take that much needed vacation time. They get that Vitamin D from the sun. They are not suffering from seasonal depression. They are more active. Really summer has a lot to offer!