- Michael and I woke up at 4:15 to make it to our 6:15 am flight to Detriot
-Fly from Detriot to Rochester
|learning on the flight!|
- Straight from airport to a German deli with Uncle Bill...intense German food, not my thing, but I gave it a go!The men had German beer and I just had a water, Michael and I both tried the sides of German Potato Salad and noodles, they were yummy but this was a little too heavy for lunch!
|This is Oscar Meyer, the original owner of the deli, see his picture to his right?|
-Dinner: Aunt Britta's famous Stromboli or as Michael would like to call it Cannolis haha
- Wait for cousin Nate and Liz to arrive...me nodding off
- Nate and Liz arrive, boys play beer pong in basement...I fall asleep...yawn!
-WAKE UP! Time to prep for the grad party! Food to be cooked, tables to be set up, things to be cleaned, it was a busy morning and everyone helped!
- At 11 the party began. The family ate together, played a little cornhole and "Kan Jam" and then went to our favorite place for the rest of the day, the pool!
- Party Cleanup
-Awesome yummy Aunt Betty Jean cake AND COOKIE CAKE!!
|Cousins with sunglasses tans!|
|Anika and Ashley - besties forever!|
|Family Photo -- Melina hurt her back so we decided to all lay on the floor together!|
|Twin tooth brushes! awesome!|
- Wait for Anika to arrive
-Fall asleep, exhausted!
- Wake up achy from sofa bed
- eat, AGAIN
- Go with boys cousins to watch them play disc golf while the girls took pictures
|the "blood" cousins that went disc golfing|
-Lunch AGAIN! Dessert again!
- POOL TIME
- Some family leaves
- MORE POOL TIME
-POOL photoshoot time!
|We had Sally Hansen Nail Effect girl time...aren't they fun!?|
- Chinese takeout for dinner
- Family tennis time and badminton time
-Remaining family movie time, "Hall Pass"
- Get up at 4:15 am for 6:15 flight and sadly realize that Webb weekend FLEW by :(
I love my Webb Weekend and this one definitely didn't disappoint. I have over 250 pictures, so if you want to check out more check out my facebook, I just couldn't really put this weekend into words unless I just told you it was awesome, spectacular, wonderful, relaxing, fun, hilarious, filling, fatting, sun burnt (in a good way), and toooooo fast! .... I LOVE my family!