2. I have terrible vision --> - 4.75 in each eye (folks, I cannot see the big "E" on the eye chart) I got glasses in 3rd grade but was ashamed of them and didn't start wearing contacts/glasses until like maybe 8th grade, how did I make it through life not being able to see ANYTHING?!
3. I am obsessed with my daily routines. Specifically my bed-time routine. It just feels right to do the same thing every day :)
4. I have a ridiculous collection of t-shirts -- some dating back to like middle school -- and I just can't seem to part with any of them and I still wear them... am I weird?!
5. I have terribly sweaty hands -- I was also nervous to hold hands with Michael when we started dating cause I didn't want him to think I was gross. You know those situations when like everyone is holding hands for a group prayer or something and then when it's done you noticed they wipe their hands on their pants to remove the nasty amounts of sweat you leave on their palms...well yes, those situations have made me self conscious.
6. I have a large round freckle/sun spot that comes out in the summer on the very tip of my nose, basically like a brown rudolph nose. EVERYONE thinks that I have dirt on my nose and sometimes they try to wipe it off... Fail... Becca actually was the first this summer to tell me about my dirty brown nose.
7. My ring size is a 3.75 and apparently that is really small. I didn't know this until I went to get fits for my engagement ring. I never wore rings before because they made me feel nervous, that they would get stuck and then my hands would swell up and then I really couldn't get the rings off. OUCHY!
8. When I was little Amanda and I used to get perms, cause curly hair was cool. I stopped in middle school sometime. Then in high school all of a sudden my hair was curly. It was a weird miracle. Haha, why was I paying for these perms?!
|Curly Hair During High school|
10. I gave up soda one year for lent in high school and never went back! Now when I do drink it, which is rare, I get extremely burpy and my tummy hurts because of the bubbles. I will however make an exception for root beer which I have ALWAYS loved since childhood. Probably because I thought that A&W root beer sounded like my initials... ANW (Ashley Nicole Webb)..yeah they named a root beer after me, duh!