Paisley

Friday, June 24, 2011

Weekend get-away?! Yes, please!

Hey friends, later this afternoon me and my handsome hubby will be sending off our boys to grandma and grandpa's house and then heading to Madisonville, KY for a wedding AND our one-year anniversary! :) :) :) x 1,000,000!

We will be spending our anniversary weekend at a cute little bed and breakfast in Madisonville, KY at the Ruby Lodge (Michael and I have never stayed at a B&B so hopefully it's a great first experience!):



Isn't it adorable?!(you can find out more about it here) I picked the BRIGHTEST, most modern looking room there: The Florida Room
Madisonville Pictures
This photo of Madisonville is courtesy of TripAdvisor

The place also has a pool which I hope we get to hang out by. (and maybe study by, my CPA exam is a week from today, YIKES!) By only if the weather starts looking a little better!
Well that's about it for now, I'm at work and gotta get some studying done!!! Have a great Friday everyone!! I look forward to filling you in about our weekend away!

1 comment: