1. This weekend I'm Going to celebrate Amanda's bday in NKY, going to a wedding, and celebrating the wonderfulness that is my father on Sunday! OH and my husband will be back from Ashland, FOR GOOD! Yay!
2. My last vacation was uhhh well I went to Atlanta to visit family ...but if you think of like REAL vacation, not that I don't love my family, but I've been to the ATL A TON of times, I think it would have been going to Disney World in December for Miss Anika's 21st birthday!
3. My next vacation will be to Madisonville, KY for Maggie's wedding on the 25th, Michael and I will be staying at a B&B for the first time to celebrate our anniversary!
4. My favorite way to relax is snacking, wearing PJs on the couch, ICE CREAM, or sitting on a porch in the evening, I LOOONNNGGG for a porch, our back patio will due for now though!
5. When vacationing one should always pack entirely too many clothes, oh wait, that's wrong that's just always what I dooooo. It's funny that I always pack too much because I'm not that much of a girly girl and don't like getting dressed up, so what's wrong with me?! haha! You should always go exploring while on vacation, and eat at a nice restaurant! AND spend some time outdoors!
6. When vacationing one should never forget your underwear or toothbrush! Rookie packing mistake!
7. The best part about a vacation is you get to escape from "real-life" for a bit, with no worries, no commitments. You get to discover new lands and broaden your horizons. You get to SLEEP, you get to eat GOOD food that SOMEONE ELSE made, you don't have to do laundry or make your bed!