Paisley

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Thankful for Friends

As I write this I have recently returned from a very much needed night with girlfriends. Not just any girlfriends, bstud girlfriends! (I would be posting pics but I couldn't find the camera,  so Nicole took pictures instead, but I don't have them yet!). And as my friend Rachel mentioned tonight, I love these girls so much and words cannot describe how lucky I am to have them in my life!!

Tonight we were celebrating Catherine's birthday! Her hubby, Drew (my classmate), unfortunately had to work so we HAD to surround her with love on her special day. And I am SO glad that she was born.  She is honestly one of the sweetest people I have ever met. She is so soft spoken, funny, kind, and loving. She is a natural nurturer and I am totally envious of that! I am so sad that they will be moving away on August 4th, but hopefully we will all stay in touch as they begin their lives in Columbus!

The night was sooo needed. We met up at Rincon at about 7, with one goal, 2 for 1 margaritas!
 
We all got different flavors and all the colors on the table felt very festive for the occasion! We ended up staying until like 9:15, just chatting, laughing, making plans for get-togethers, etc. It was great, there's not much more to say about it except that these girls make me smile. Like smile from ear to ear. I love them. The End.

1 comment: