Paisley

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Family Time

This morning I embarked on my first ever solitary road trip. Ok, so I wasn't totally on my own. I brought 2 furry friends along with me for the 5 hour and 40 minute ride!

The drive wasn't that bad. It luckily only rained for the first hour and then we were good to go! I was very relieved when we made it to Atlanta though!

It was like a doggy zoo at my familys house. They have one dog, I had my 2, and then my cousin brought his dog over. What fun and crazy times we have!

We all hung out together for a while and had a delicious dinner of pinwheels!!

Then it was cousin photo time...minus Dustin :(
Cousin Sandwich

Happy Cousins

After picture time my aunt, the dogs, and I headed out for a 3 1/2 mile evening walk. It is SO warm here right now, so I walked in shorts and a tshirt and I was kinda hot!!

Now I'm staying up late watching random tv with my cousin Neal!

YAY Thanksgiving break!

No comments:

Post a Comment