Paisley

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fillin' in the blanks

Yes, I know it's not Friday, but this will have to do!
Let's fill in some blanks!


1.   My favorite thing about this week was/is     going trick or treating with Adrielle, let me just say I was super jealous that she got all that candy though!

2.   Colder weather makes me   cranky. I do not like being cold what-so-ever. It takes me hours to warm up. Please don't make me move to Antarctica!

3.  Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are    weekends, pumpkin flavored everything, and not wearing high heels during the weekend and evenings  .

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose    probably my Toms, super comfy. If I had to pick something that wasn't a tennis shoe I guess boots then, cause they are snuggly and warm!

5.  My personality type is   Type A for sure, however I am emotional as well.

6.  I have a serious problem resisting     sweets of any kind. I have the worst sweet tooth...EVER  .

7.  My favorite color to wear is    UK blue!! I love me some blue! Although green is my favorite color  .

No comments:

Post a Comment