Paisley

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Workout Wednesday

Welcome to another workout Wednesday!!

Thursday: This day I didn't feel that well...so I did about 25 minutes of a 55 minute turbofire video, and I had no energy so I quit. That's the attitude, right?

Friday: R.I.P.P.E.D class, I finally made it to it a week that my friend Aly was teaching!! YAY! Such an intense and great workout!

Saturday: Insanity Cardio...which was insane. SUPER tired afterwards, but what a gret workout, especially with friends

Sunday: Cleaned, Cleaned, Cleaned and walked the dogs with Michael.

Monday: Ran 5k on a super nice gym treadmill and then 20 pushups after.

Tuesday/Wednesday: Due to late dinners straight after work, workouts were not possible on these days. BoO long work days and super filling suppers.

So I wasn't my best this past week, but I tried to fit it in where I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment