Paisley

Monday, November 7, 2011

Just another manic Monday

Monday is  a random day. Just starting off into the week is awkward. I don't think anyone likes it. I know I don't.

Buttt.... at least I got to start my Monday off with a UK exhibition game win. Well, that's a slight understatement. I believe we beat the team by about 85 points. Sorry little team! But it was nice to watch some good UK basketball!

Oh another random thing? I am really good at squeezing the very last bit of toothpaste out of the tube (I know you wanted to know this piece of information about me, gosh I like to show off my skillz)...

Michael thinks this is a ridiculous talent to have, he just goes for a new thing of toothpaste, but he's not much of a toothpaste squeezer, not as methodical as I. I think my skill is impressive and resourceful.

Does anyone else do this, or am I the only one?!

Also, Monday's should include a built in nap time. Anyone agree?!

Oh, and yes I will complain about this time change and how it made this Monday even more weird. It's light at 7am when I'm getting ready for work but pitch black when I leave work at 6. Uncool, I just feel like that is backwards. You agree?! I want to be awake at 6pm, not at 7am. We are no longer farmers, why daylight savings time? And winter, that's a whole 'nother story, you just don't need to make an appearance, please stay far far away.

I hope your Monday was more positive than my little spiel here at the end. Maybe you live in a world (Alaska) where the sun never sets and you are sick of it. Please send it my way, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment