1. The holiday season is means it's baby Jesus' birthday and also time with family, a house full of awesome christmas decorations and some extra holiday cheer
2. Snow makes me cold. I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer but I hate being cold. I can take maybe 2-3 snows but then it's just annoying to me, cold, wet feet. Not fun. Only fun if i'm playing in it, AKA skiing, sledding, climbing a mountain, etc.
3. The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is any kind of carb that I can cram down my throat AND i still indulge in ice cream when I'm freezing!
4. Winter is the best time for for wearing PJ's all the time and getting your house in order so that it will be in order when the weather is lovely!
5. I can hardly wait for 2 weeks from now (going to Seattle for the weekend) and then my week off work after Christmas!! (but not the busy season of work from Jan-March)
6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to give them. it really is a lot of fun getting people stuff, being excited about it, and watching them open the gift! However, getting gifts is also nice too! It's nice to know that people when the extra mile to think about you!
7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a 10! Why wouldn't you love the holidays!! Although Scrooge was an accountant and said bah humbug, that does not mean that I am the same as him!!