Paisley

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Workout Wednesday






Currently I am in the motivation stage of getting my workout in for today. I thought ..hm...maybe I will motivate myself by writing out my entire Workout Wednesday post and then I will be able to workout. Of course, I will take a break between posting and the workout to update what I actually did. This super cold weather today is making me feel unmotivated. For goodness sake I still haven't taken my coat off yet and I've been home for almost an hour.
 
Let's get to the serious stuff. The workouts, yo!
Thursday: ZUMBA! I was in the office for work last week so I was able to make it to my zumba class that I haven't been to in ages! So glad to go. But for some reason I didn't enjoy it as much, I felt like I wasn't feelin' the song choices for that night or something. Plus, my brain felt fried and it was hard to remember the moves to the songs I did know. OH well, not every day is an on day.
 
Friday: R.I.P.P.E.D.  I always enjoy this class! It's tough and I definitely feel the burn in my muscles during the workout. Plus I love switching between weights and  cardio back and forth! 
Saturday: KY Fit Club served up some Rev Abs Cardio. It's a good workout that doesn't seem too terribly hard during the workout but afterwards I was COVERED in sweat, I mean dripping. And my abs were sore the next day too!
 
Sunday: Rest day! I spent the day catching up on errands, cleaning, etc. 
Monday: 5k on the treadmill. This is when I ran into Annie. Mistake of the day: eating a pack of peanut butter crackers on my drive home from work (45 minute drive and I was hungggrryy). So for a good portion of my run a felt icky. But I still managed to do it in 24:34 which isn't half bad for almost throwing up and not running on a treadmill in ages.
 
Tuesday: There's this blog I read called Carrots and Cake and yesterday the writer, Tina, posted different treadmill workouts to create some variety for indoor running. SO I thought it'd be fun to try it out. Since I had to pick Adrielle up at 7 I had about 30 minutes to run. However I decided that he pace was a little slow for me (this is here workout below, I modified it) so I increased everything by .3 and thought it would be good. 
2011-08-26_0816
I probably could have increased it by more but the run was definitely enjoyable. I also spent the last 4 minutes increasing my speed from 7.9 -8.9 until 29 minutes and then finished with a minute at 9.0. Great workout. Love the running endorphins. Kinda wish I could have gone to the gym tonight, however puppy duty called!
 
Wednesday: well...I guess this means that this is the time for me to go change and workout. WAH> I wish I would have gone to the gym, it immediately puts me in workout mode. .... be back in a bit...wish me luck...
 
Looks like I did it!! I finally got myself upstairs and changed and I worked out! Tonight I did the Turbofire 30 and Turbofire 20 minute core. I'm not sure how I feel about the core class, I like the 2nd half of it way better than the first. I also wish that I had a larger, no carpeted, no ceiling fan room, my workouts would be soooo much better if I didn't have the drag of the carpet and the constant ducking from whacking the fan with my hands! Glad I worked out though! Now TV time wooo!

1 comment:

  1. The best part is these exercises will have either a low impact on your body or almost no impact at all. People looking to burn the most calories in the least amount of time often like these abdominal exercise machines.

    ReplyDelete