Paisley

Monday, December 5, 2011

I don't remember...

So this week is starting out to be a forgetful one.

Yesterday at the grocery I forgot about half the things I wanted to get. And today at the gym I forgot my ID and a sports bra. However, I made it work and still got my run in!

Do you ever have one of those weeks when your brain stops working properly?

I also ran into one of my favorite people at the gym, Annie!! YAY! It was wonderful to have a random workout buddy! And you know what else I witnessed? I witnessed Annie run her first over 5k on the treadmill without stopping! I was so proud and she was bookin' it too! Yay Annie!

You also know what else?! I've been craving Kix cereal for months but I don't want to allow myself to buy it cause at Kroger it is so darn tootin' expensive (also cause Michael always tells me they're disgusting)! But today I hit up Walmart after work and they had some for $2.88!!


So guess what this single-lady for the night had for dinner?? TWO bowls of Kix..nom nom nom!

Now i'm off to maybe bake some butterscotch chip cookies and lay under the hot water of a shower until the hot water runs out because I. AM. FREEZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment