Paisley

Saturday, August 6, 2011

And the tally comes to...

So today is the big day. The end of my fundraising for Team LLF. In about an hour I will be heading downtown to run in the 5k. It's been a long day and I'm tired, it included:

- KY Fit Club at 9am
- A movie when I got home (the other redbox that the Flo Critt girls didn't watch last night)
- A bike ride to the library and Kroger to return the RedBox
- The dog park with the Hestads
- Spaghetti Dinner with Team LLF folks and kids
-Packing and figuring out how to reroute our silly flight to San Fran cause flying standby is near impossible

So now I am utterly tired and pretty stressed (ok why am I lying, very stressed). BUT I will run this race and try my best.

With that being said, the grand total of my fundraising efforts totaled...

$655!!!!

And you know what else? I raised the largest amount of money for Team LLF!! Wooo!!

I wanted to thank everyone for their love and support. I really appreciate it and I know Amachi does too. It is such a great organization and I'm glad I was able to raise so much with your help!

I wish that everyone running in the Midsummer's Night Run tonight kicks butt and runs their hardest, let's prove that Lexington is not the top sedentary city as decided by Men's Health!! Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment