Paisley

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Greetings from Chicago

Well i made it safely to Chicago! And im blogging from my phone.

It was definitely weird to be on a flight where i have my very own seat assignment unlike flying my usual standby flying. Also I've never flown into.Chicago before, we normally drive so the views.coming into the city was gorgeous!

Once landed i.had to wait for my very own town car to pick me up. Another strange experience. I felt important haha! Once in the car a guy driving a.black car next to us on the  highway was looking in my car to see who i.was and then started flirting and waving, my driver thought it was hilarious!

Once dropped off i ventured up to my room. A large suite room, alllll to myself. Weird again. I've never been in a hotel room by myself without a roommate. Strange!

I just got back from a 5k run on the treadmill in the hotel and now  its chill time all by my lonesome thinking about my training and orientation tomorrow

Goodnight friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment