Paisley

Monday, August 8, 2011

Fillin' in some blanks!

Since Michael and I will be doing super touristy things all day hopefully I thought I might as well go ahead and do a fill in the blanks today because we paid for our internet AND I just wanted to get this post out of the way... so here goes:

{photo by Caroline of Coeur de La Photography}

1.   My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is       pink strapless dress I have worn to a few weddings from the Gap.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2.  This week has been    Great, I graduated and now I'm on vaca and enjoying my free time until I have to grow up and be a big girl with a real job!

3.  When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat    A bowl of rice with edamame and peas! yum!

4.  My favorite pair of shoes is  my nasty old grey chuck taylors!! I have had them since freshman year of college and I love them, they are comfy!

5.  A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is     This one is hard. Hm....I have lots of random things that I don't particularly need, I guess I can't part with old running shoes a lot of the time because I remember what I've accomplished with them!

6.  My favorite person is      the hubs....duh!

Now off to explore the great chilly city of San fran!

No comments:

Post a Comment