Paisley

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Chicago!

So im sitting on the plane now making my way back to good ol Kentucky.
My time spent training in Chicago was nice habit was also training and im excited about seeing the hubs and the pups!
However i did make some new friends these past two days from all over the country! Los Angeles room Dallas to Columbus and back in Kentucky! I love knowing that their are so many fun accountants working for Crowe!
Yesterday after a long day of orientation everyone headed back to their hotels. You see only 3 of us were in the Hilton while about 20 others were at the doubletree. I had given my number to someone at the other hotel but i never got their number... Well the 2 guys at my hotel decided they wanted to .make the 30 min train ride into downtown. Not knowing what to do and not hearing from the large group made me decide to go with these guys downtown. And you know what?  It was a lot of fun! We ate at this restaurant called Italian village apparently the oldest Italian in the city and where al capone  had a booth! The food was fine, i got.spinach and cheese stuffed ravioli.
Then we had a good time at a karaoke bar and lets just say i didn't end up getting a full.nights.sleep!
Training today was fine. After we were picked up by stretch limos and delivered to the airport where 6 of us reconvened for dinner at chilli's. It was great getting to chill with my nationwide set of coworkers. After a tight dinner of 6 in a small booth well said our goodbyes and went to our separate gates.
And now the real part comes. Tomorrow. In Lexington. I will go to my real place of employment! Ah!

(somewhat out of order pictures, haven't figured out really how to do this on andriod blogger app, plus it has compressed them weird)
The Italian Village

My new LA friends!

BALLIN

gorgeous downtown!

THE Italian Village

2 comments:

  1. Have a great first day tomorrow! You're such a grown up! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you say you didn't get a full nights sleep- what exactly are you saying? If you don't tell Michael, I won't tell Michael.

    ReplyDelete