---Michael is no good at Apples to Apples.... we played 24 "words" and Michael won none.. then we played a 5 "word" pity round for the 4 people who didn't win in the regular game and he was the only one to not win. So apparently either A. My husband is not funny or B. we just didn't get his humor tonight! (I think he's funny though!! :) )
Now... on to fillin' in the blanks and then gettin' my tired self into B-E-D:
1. One of life's most simple pleasures is either A.) Oreos dunked in a glass of milk until soggy or B.) super cheap Kroger brand ice cream sandwiches, that stick to your fingers and you have to lick them off! :)
2. Loud chewing of food/gum and basically any nasty bodily noise makes me want to punch someone.
3. I like weekends because, it's my way or the highway. Meaning, I get to set my schedule, I get to relax, I get to have fun, etc all on MY time (well and my husbands too!).
4. wunderbar is a funny word ( I remember learning it in 8th grade German and try to use it whenever I can!).
5. If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be hmmm...well this one is hard, I don't really wear makeup or own any. However I do like my Softsoap bodywash -- I believe it's pomegranate with something and I really enjoy my loofah .
6. I'm happy that my house is finally clean. Apparently a week of full on busyness leads to a destroyed house even though Michael cleaned it for me while I was away at training. A clean house = a less stressed wife, I promise! .
7. I would never choose a job where I would have to public speak. I can be a goofball around friends, but a planned time in which I must speak a planned something or other in front of people and there goes my ability to function as a normal human being. Sweaty body, increased heart rate, quivering voice and hands, possible choking. Folks it ain't purty!! But I must say I got a tad bit better at it this past year in my masters program even though I cannot say I am anywhere close to mastering this crazy thing called public speaking!
Do you like public Speaking?
Any beauty products that I MUST try?
What makes YOU want to punch someone?
What's your favorite simple pleasure?