Paisley

Friday, August 5, 2011

Fishy Fishy Fishy!

Guess who got up REAL early this morning to head to the Newport Aquarium with a really cool girl named Adrielle and stepmom Lisa?! ThIS GIRL!! and it was tons of fun!!

All 3 of us ladies thoroughly enjoyed the aquarium. Both Adrielle AND Lisa had never been before!! After some awesome time there we hit up Dewey's pizza for some lunch then headed back to Florence for some FREE Brusters!! We were on the road back to Lex by 1:30 and Adrielle snooooozed the ENTIRE ride home. I guess I know how to wear a 10 year old out!

Enjoy the pictures! (and captions)
Penguin Parade at 9 am ... they are South African Penguins!


SHARRRRRk TANK!

More furious beasts! dun dun dun dun...
taking it all in!

This is what we all looked like ALL day.

Super cute owl, I named it Hedwig!

Pose with the frogs!

I believe she will be surpassing me in height in the near future!

Loved the Penguins, swimming around and playing in the snow!

A mouthful of Brusters and  a smile...she had double chocolate chunk ice cream with fudge and whipped cream, YUM!
 Doesn't this look like a Brusters ad?!?! I think so!
My ultimate pick, Birthday Cake Ice Cream!!!! SOOO GOOOOD! (2nd time at Brusters this week!!)
I wish I was able to take a nap on the ride home! On tap for tonight: Flo Critt time, I think I will hit up a Red Box and bring 2 movie options and popcorn cause I am pretty tired!

P.S. Tomorrow is the big race!! If you still want to donate to Team LLF I have a Paypal link OR you can give me cash or check...Great News: I have surpassed my original goal but would like to continue to surpass it, the total will be revealed tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment