Paisley

Friday, May 27, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

Hey folks!! Guess who's back?! Michael's back!! wooo!!! Anywhooooo, it's going to be another one of those fill in the blank fridays!! Enjoy!



1.   If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go  A beach, or maybe somewhere in the Carolinas and I would bring     my husband, sunglasses, and some iced tea.

2.  Something I often rant about is   being on time and cleanliness....I know, I'm super lame, but that's the truth!

3.  One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is    Brita water filter and skim milk (Michael and I are both daily cereal eaters)

4.  My "life-saving" product is   those sticky lint/fur roller things. With two dogs it gets pretty hairy around here. These are always great to keep in the car and roll all over your body before getting out and going to your more professional, dog-free setting

5.  A friend is someone who     doesn't mind if you randomly show up where they are. Who checks up on you, without you having to do it first all the time. Someone who is willing to drive when you go out so that everyone else can have a good time. Someone who doesn't care/judge if your first go-to emotion is crying. 

6.  If I could write my own blank it would be      whatcha favorite color baby? Blue and white!

7.  My favorite kind of art is       photography. I don't really get a lot of the art that I see today. When my brother and I were in Madrid we went to a museum and all of the Salvador Dali and Picasso art was just confusing to me and don't even get me started on the more recent "modern" stuff, it's just confusing to me!

1 comment:

  1. Ditto on the photography. Usually the paintings I like look just like photos. I'm definitely a minimalist. Do candles count as art? Because that's probably my favorite kind of decoration. (Except at Christmas!)

    ReplyDelete