Paisley

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Stop ...hey! What's that sound?

Ok, ok...so that's not really what I'm talking about I'm talking about the sound of this:
NEW A/C unit!! Cool air blowing through our vents... We had no problem saying goodbye to this old thing!
Steve actually came by and took the old A/C stuff and got like $70 out of it, I say that's a good deal! But honestly, I am so relieved that we got this taken care of before Michael leaves for Ashland for a month on Monday evening (boo :()

So today was a nice day, not busy with too much, but enjoyable! Michael and I woke up and were lazy, it was wonderful. Then Michael dropped me and the pups off at the dog park while he went to mow his Grandma's yard, he then came back, with mamaw in tow and headed over to his parents to mow. Where I hung out with the dogs, sunned myself and watched a little tv. You can tell the doggies enjoyed themselves and the heat!

They are definitely passed out!

So in -- I'm obviously a newlywed news -- Michael and I will be having our first house guest staying the night tonight!! We don't really have an extra bedroom, but the couch in the office is a pullout so miss Amanda Myser will be gracing that lovely contraption tonight (I have never slept on it before so I hope she doesn't hate me for it!) Manders is coming out with me tonight to celebrate miss Becca Boo's 23rd birthday!! fun times to be had (that's why I'm writing earlier than usual! Here's what Amanda's sleeping quarters look like..
Carson has decided that he loves getting under any bed and claimed this space to be his:
And that's about it.. I will leave you with some goofy pictures Michael and I took before I posted this! (Note: Michael and I have been outside all day and not showered...so we're gross...don't judge!) I hope you enjoy your Saturday evening!

1 comment:

  1. We have yet to have houseguests, so I understand your excitement haha!

    ReplyDelete