Paisley

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fillin' in some blanks!

1.   What I love most about my home is      I can wear whatever I want in it, comfort is key and my house is very accepting of that, oh and so is my husband. Although he still doesn't quite understand why I hate dressing up.

2.  I'm excited because,   After 4:30 pm tomorrow I will be done with this semester of awful classes and have a little summer break until class on May 24, 25 31 and June 1st and then class again from July 8-the first week of August. Yes, I will try and enjoy my last summer break ever! Although it is about time to start studying for another CPA exam...booo!

3.  My preferred method for blowing  off steam when I'm frustrated is    Crying...I can't help it, I'm a cryer. Another method is eating. These are both poor methods of blowing off frustration...i failllll!

4.  Currently I am craving  Something sweet, I just finished my dinner of rice, peas, and edamame and now my sweet teeth is raging!

5.  The thing I love most about my mom is     how about we do thing thing I LOVED must about my mom. I guess it was mothers day so the fill in the blank is related to that. My favorite thing about my mom was her smile and ability to show joy through the 11 years of pain and suffering that the stupid cancer put her through and she was a great Christian, which enabled me to be shaped into the woman that I am today. 

6.  If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be       "Ice Cram Maniac" --- because I have problems... most of them relating to ice cream.

7.  If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be      well should I pick something realistic that could sustain me for the rest of my life or go the route about what I would honestly love to eat?! Let's do both. I adore what I had for dinner tonight (rice, peas, and edamame all mixed together in a bowl) it is my perfect, "Michael isn't home so I can eat whatever I want" meal. Yes...kinda bland butI love me some starches and green veggies. And need I say my unhealthy option?!? ICE CREAM!! nom nom nom!


1 comment:

  1. 1. I love my home because it's mine. And because you and the pups live here. Besides that, I want to move and get a yard haha.

    2. I'm excited because school is flying by and it's almost time to have a job. Also I'm excited about next basketball season.

    3. Steam? Either yelling about other things or channeling it. I try and channel but sometimes I vent.

    4. Craving? Water. Its so freaking hot in our house and you won't turn on the A/C

    5. Thing about my mom: she takes good care of me. She fed and clothed me until I was 22 or 23.

    6. Book about my life: The Rocktor: how a medical student broke into the heavy metal scene

    7. Eat one thing for eternity: Steak, with a potato, something cheesy. Alternate between beer (Great Lakes Dortmunder for example) and a nice red wine

    ReplyDelete