Paisley

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Talk about a fun night!

So Becca's birthday celebration last night was SO much fun, even despite the torrential downpour, monsoon that started as Amanda and I were headed out the door to meet Becca! I think it is safe to say that EVERYONE involved in the celebration had a great time!!

We met a lot of Becca's friends at the bar to watch the show, here's a little documentation from the night:











Great times were had!! Today was a lazy day, although I did get up and make a breakfast of bacon and pancakes (since we did not have any cereal in our house) so Michael, Amanda, and I got to enjoy a nice breakfast. The remainder of the day was spent bein a bum, I watched a lot of Ugly Betty. The good time of the day came during bible study!!

We met at Meijer for bible study, had a short lesson, then broke up into 2 teams and had a scavenger hunt!!! it was awesome, love playing with these guys!! Our team ended up blowing the other team outta the water! WOOT WOOT! After hanging out and talking for a bit 6 of us decided to go to Orange Leaf, where we consumed some delish fro-yo and talked for a good amount of time. We started asking each other questions like who would be the actor who would play you, or what super power would you have if you could? It was tons of fun!! I don't know what I would do if we didn't have such a great group of friends! So basically, I loved the weekend!! And now I'm super sad that it's coming to a close, also because Michael leaves tomorrow and I'll be all by my lonesome all week :( OH WELL!

I hope you all had a great weekend like I did!! Chat at ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment