Paisley

Sunday, May 29, 2011

I'm feeling lazy today and I'm sure you are getting bored with me filling you in about my day...soooo it's survey time!! I found one survey and it asked questions that seemed like it could get some personal info from you that may be used in security questions and stuff so I definitely avoided this one. This one focuses on food...hope you enjoy!

A is for Apple, what’s your favorite variety?
Honeycrisps are delicious BUUUT too expensive for me. So I've been buying Granny Smiths like crazy recently. I was eating Galas but I got like 4 nasty ones in a row. Had to stop that.


B: is for Bread, regardless of nutrition, calories, or whole grains what is your favorite type to have a nice big piece of?
Tastefully Simple's Beer Bread is to die for. SO GOOD!! You should try it!

C: is for Cereal what is your favorite kind currently (just one!)
Currently, you all should know this, Special K Vanilla Almond. Growing up I did not really like cereal because it freaked me out when it got all soggy and gross. But I did really enjoy good ol' plain Kixs. Michael thinks they are gross, plain, and boring. I disagree!

D: is for Doughnuts, you might not currently be eating them but what kind do you fancy?
MMMMM...doughnuts!! I try to avoid these yummy things but of course I've mentioned my love for powdered doughnuts and if I were to buy them at a bakery I'd get a doughnut with chocolate icing and rainbow sprinkles, what a fun way to start your day!

E: is for Eggs, how would you like yours prepared?
Over easy or fried for some yummy dippage! I was recently re-introduced to eggs in that style, I had only been eating them scrambled but the ooey gooey yummyness is great and wonderful for dipping your toast in!


F: is for Fat Free, what is your favorite fat free product?
A big tub of Vanilla Yogurt

G: is for Groceries, where do you purchase yours at?
Kroger...or if you're from Kentucky you would call it Krogers or The Krogers. Why must everything be plural?

H: is for Hot Beverages, what is your favorite hot drink?
hmmm.... I suppose hot chocolate?

I: is for Ice Cream, pick a favorite flavor and add a fun topping.
Birthday Cake from Brusters. I am ALWAYS willing to add sprinkles to any kind of ice cream. They add a nice crunch. If I'm at Orange leaf though getting froyo I would have to say pomegranate and blueberry with granola is delish!
J: is for Jams or Jellies, do you eat them, and if so what kind and flavor?
Yes! I love Jams and Jellies. Sadly in our poor state I just buy Kroger brand grape jelly. If I could afford whatever kind I want I would get a raspberry Jam, yum!

K: is for Kashi, name your favorite Kashi product?
Not a fan of Kashi stuff, always kind of super hard to eat, makes my jaw hurt!

L: is for Lunch, what was yours today?
Oh goodness, so today was a Sunday, so it was a Kasten lunch kinda day, AKA BIG! I had a small piece of chicken, green beans, 2 red potatoes, salad, some hummus dipped with carrots and bagel chips, 2 glasses of iced tea (which I've recently discovered that I love!), and a few bites of Andrea's steak! Dessert, well that's a whole other sentence, a small slice of homemade angel food cake with strawberries, a tiny scoop of french vanilla gelato, and a tiny bite of homemade cheesecake with cherry sauce on top(basically I had a dessert sampler). (my list is huge, now I feel like I need to run... A LOT!) Lets just say Michael and I don't really have a real dinner on Sunday evenings after these kinda days!


M: is for microwave, what is your favorite microwave meal/snack?
POPCORN! duh!


N: is for nutrients, do you likes carbs, fats, or proteins best?
If I had to be real, I would think it would be carbs. But this question is weird, it's not like a favorite color question.

O: is for oil, what kind do you like to use?
I use extra virgin olive oil for cooking
P: is for protein, how do you get yours?
Um, chicken mainly?! Peanut butter too!

Q: is for Quaker, how do you like your oats?
Brown Sugar Oatmeal, hot, yum.


R: is for roasting, what is your favorite thing to roast?
Vegetables!!

S: is for sandwich, what’s your favorite kind?
Sandwiches bore me. Plus lunch meat is sometimes weird and slimy and freak me out so I like to stick to good ol' PB&J!


T: is for travel, how do you handle eating while traveling?
Um I eat, who cares, it's called vacation for a reason!

U: is for unique, what is one of your weirdest food combos?
I don't really know about this one, I eat things in a pretty normal fashion.

V: is for vitamins, what kind do you take?
Women's one-a-day... women you must take vitamins!

W: is for wasabi, yay or nay?
Nay, too spicy!
.
XRAY. if we xrayed your belly right now, what food would we see?
Uh double question?!/ I do think so!

Y: is for youth, what food reminds you of your childhood?
pigs in a blanket, mac and cheese, pb&j, pinwheels, fudgecicles, jello pudding, breakfast for dinner

Z: is for zucchini, how do you prepare it?
I LOVE zucchini, just a yummy veggie. Normally we just steam it, you don't have to do much to that veggie!

Well sorry if I totally bored you about food. Maybe I'll have something more interesting tomorrow! Lata gators!

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally stealing this. I read the first couple questions and knew I wanted to post it too, so I actually read your answers as I was getting ready to fill in mine, it was fun!

    ReplyDelete