Paisley

Saturday, January 29, 2011

I've taken ill

Sadly, I must say that I have been sick ALL day today. You know on the warmest day we have had in a LONG time. I have barely moved throughout a 5 foot radius in the house. My entire body aches, head is pounding, nose is stuffed, ALL day. I think the stress of the week finally caught up with me or something. I basically slept through the entire UK game. I don't feel well.

Michael and I were supposed to hang out with the Armstrongs tonight, but considering I am still wearing the pajamas I slept in, I realized that wouldn't be happening. Which is sad because we haven't seen them in forever.

Michael and I ended up watching "Fantastic Mr. Fox" tonight. Super cute and funny. I would recommend. It was recommended to me by the family I used to nanny.

I wish I could write more but sitting straight up is not tickling my fancy right now. Although it is 9 o'clock I think I will be heading towards bed very shortly. Fun Saturday night, right?

*I hope I don't get Michael sick since he's starting surgery on Monday, that would be terribly unfortunate*

Good night world, tomorrow's another day, where hopefully I'll feel better and be able to attend church and bible study. bleh....

No comments:

Post a Comment