Paisley

Thursday, March 3, 2011

At a loss for blog words...

Hello friends! I was feeling purple-y today! 

So, I'm not exactly sure what to write about today. I worked and studied and took a final exam all day, oh and I ran 7 miles in the morning, but I really don't have anything to write about today. It may be due to the fact that I have an extremely long essay final tomorrow at 3pm it also may be that Spring Break is looming around the corner, after this long essay final tomorrow. Either way, I don't know what to write about today. 

I have no Michael comments either. Haven't seen him today and probably won't! He wasn't supposed to be staying the night at the hospital but it looks like that's how it's gonna be! Michael is on Transplant this month and he was scheduled to help with a kidney transplant, well it kept getting pushed back and pushed back throughout the day to the point where at 6pm he called and said they hadn't started yet. The surgery takes between 4-8 hours, so he said he would be staying at the hospital for the night. Sad day.

I can't even try/want to imagine a kidney transplant. Or any kind of transplant. Michael told me on the phone that he saw the harvesting of organs today too, like everything kidney, liver, retinas, heart, etc . Which I really don't want to imagine. It seems crazy to even think about. So I don't think I will. I will think about my organs being happy where they are currently. I do feel sorry for other people's organs though, don't get me wrong!

Well I have a TON of studying to do (should be doing). Our prof gave us like 15 different possible essay questions which is A LOT! And I need to do semi-well on the final to pull a "B" in the class. Positive thoughts and prayers would be great! Less than 24 hours until Spring Break, I cannot wait!

1 comment: